Burlington, VT Accounting Firm | Non-Filed Tax Returns Page | Montgomery & Merrill PC

Every day the massive computer center at the IRS is getting more sophisticated, and if you have failed to file income tax returns, it's just a matter of time before they catch up with you.

This is not a situation to take lightly, failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense.  You can be prosecuted for failure to file and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed.

Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you'll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.

If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, they are filed with only the information in their files, which is unlikely to contain any of the deductions you are entitled to.

It's in your best interest to become current in your tax filings.  Until the returns are complete, you don't know whether you have a refund or if you owe taxes, interest, and penalties.  We will be happy to help you through this process.

For more information, fill out the form below to e-mail us or simply phone us at the number at the bottom of the page.

Best Time To Call
Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer